Confidence is Beautiful....... (-:

Monday, April 18, 2011

I want to make LOVE last forever

I want to make Love last forever.. how to do that??
This is a tips that i read from Weekly's Women magazine, March 2011 issues:
  1. the quotes of "happily ever after" is simply a myth. Bear in mind that we need to continue working on our marriage..
  2. Communicate. Do "couple talk time" about 1 hour per week, think of it as a quality time that you spend with partner in improving your communication skills and to understand each other better.
  3. Men, they always talk straight to the point. So, as a woman, when men talk, accept it and reply him nicely with soft voice :)
  4. We better talk to them direct rather than give "hint".. Why?? because they are men. they talk direct, so let us do the same. Just tell them directly what we want...
  5. Communication is a key between couples. especially for younger generation like us. Always talk, listen and LOVE!!!

I totally agree with the above statement. We, younger generation is totally different from our parents. We are not looking for money from our partner. Because if its all about money, you still can have it without marrying to anyone. If its about lifestlye/position, we still can get it by ourselves. What we wants from the partner is trust, the one who will stay next to you whenever you need hims/her. The one who will told you dont when you want to do something that can hurt you, while others just let you do anything you wants coz there dont care about you. The one who will love you no matter how fat, old and ugly you will be after delivered a child.... Thats what we want :)

For that, I wish Happy 4th Anniversary of LOVE relation(18/4/2007 - 18/4/2011) to My Lovely Hubby, Mr Rizzam for being such understanding husband, always motivate me in everything i do especially in my career, and never bored giving advise for me to be a better daughter, sister and wife...

Thank you and I Love You my Hubby!!!



2 comments:

  1. communication mmg sgt penting dlm marriage....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really happy that dr.marnish reunited i and my lover back. dr.marnish@yahoocom is a rare spell caster to find and I’m glad that I met him on time to help me bring back my lover. I’ll be forever thankful.” if you need his help too you can call him +15036626930 dr.marnish based in united state
    Rebecca Kemaya

    ReplyDelete