Confidence is Beautiful....... (-:

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My 1st Post: The Day i became Mrs.Rizzam

Hi.. people know me as iN. This is my first post to my First Blog. Yeahhhhh!!! Im married to Mr.Rizzam after 3 years of relationship. Our solemnization was on 10/12/10..its been 4 months of marriage life and i feel grateful because i have him as my husband..... The theme for my solemnization is Silver-White. Let see the picture :)
asking the groom if everythings ok :)


..The make up..


..someone is making a joke that makes me forgot all the nervousness..


My make-up artist


..when 'tok kadi' asked the groom about the 'hantaran'..


my father said, "Aku nikahkan dikau dgn anakku...."


..its so sad as i know that im not mom&dad little girl anymore..


..but im happy because my dream come true..


..when i put the ring on his finger..


..the kiss on my forehead..


..you belong with me..


..my sweet mom & macho dad..


..my super cool & sporting in-law during 'Malam Berinai'..


..my lovely frenz (teefa, linda & siti)..


..my hot babe Marina @ erin..


..we jump so high because we are happy..


..photo session..


..when im tried to seduce him hahahah..


That's the story during the solemnization and 'malam berinai'. I will post my wedding reception photo on the next post... Chill yaaa!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment